Friday, March 12, 2010

3 discoveries~

1st: My mom just indirectly asked me to Quit Smokin! I seriously never expected that! She just said that I should quit my bad habit and I just nodded my head and then later on it struck me that OMG! Did she just asked me to stop smokin?!!??!!?!?!?
GOSH* I really didn't see that comin...


2nd: I made amends with my dear brother... went and gave him a Big Hug and Gave him a broad SMILE :) and discovered that he is no longer mad at me.. ehehhehehehhe wat a relief! ;p


3rd: hmmm.. this is a bit tricky.. but I think I can like my indian colleague.. he's kinda cool and cute.. reminds me of the guy I fell in love with aka my best friend, best buddy.. I try not to think too much of it but can't help looking at him differently..  I can't decide IF I actually do like him or just trying to find someone to like... sighhh...  to be continue... ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment