Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Big Boss's Visit!





Uh-oh.. I should be sleeping but I'm not. I should be doing the work I brought home but I didn't and now I am literally gonna get my self "screwed" tomorrow if I don't buck up and MOVE fast!

For 3 days my big boss from HK is going to be with us starting from tomorrow!

I really should get my beauty sleep! But I just finished my bro's work and now I'm worried about tmrw's work! :~(

I'm stressed on the fact that I have to finish 3 manuscripts by end of this week! *DAMN*

Today I stayed back and almost ended up being the last to leave! Luckily I stepped out in time. Else, I would have no idea what to do or where to go~~~~ and not forgetting that I will be all alone in the office! *shudder*

Anyway, hitting the bed soon and wrapping it up for tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed that I don't mess up in front of Big Boss! ;)

Oh and if you are reading this dearie, *HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bubble OooooOoooo!* XOXO!

:D

1 comment:

  1. Yes... i read it. .haha.. thanks bobble~~~~
    just so happen i tot saw your site on my blog and i just click it to see if theres anything new.. hahahah

    miss ya!! and good luck tmr!

    ReplyDelete